Thursday, December 18, 2008

So, tell me about Michael Jordan....

There's an old list that my softball coach would send to us in our classrooms before games. It was a list of all the well known people who had accomplished exceptional things during their life time. These people had, according to the list, also not been successful in their first attempt at success. Obviously, the adage that Michael Jordan didn't even make the high school basketball team is what I'm referring to by my title. I'm not saying I'm a Michael Jordan (He shoots better than me, but I look SO MUCH BETTER in a great pair of heels!); I'm just saying I know that this is a hard road, and I'm willing to stay on the path as long as necessary. :) Thanks for your love and support. Especially those of you who comment on the family's blog page, and not this one.

~Anngela

No comments: