Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Holidays are Fast Approaching....

Boy, oh boy, am I ready for Thanksgiving. I am so excited to have a break coming up to write. I'm in the process of finishing up chapeter 1 of the sequel to At Last titled- At Last, We're Getting Married. I promised one of my 'readers' Sabrina I'd have 3 chapters for her by the time we get back from vacation. I'm almost done, and have the next few chapters already outlined.

I'd also like to thank Jenna for working so hard to get things going for me. She's in the process of building my MySpace page for the book and I'll be sure to post it when it's up and running.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and be sure to add this page to your favorites. :)

~Anngela

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Schro I love you so much!!! i can't wait for those three chapters when we get back for break...I think i'll just die with anticipation! your book is the greatest and im going to be the first person who gets your autograph in your book that im going to buy the second it gets published! love,
Sabrina Dahl