Sunday, April 12, 2009

Random Thoughts....

Wow...random thoughts....

-Waiting with baited breath to hear from Rachel
-Trying to determine if I should bust the whole book back out in 3rd person
-Trying to convince my husband that we need to go to Paris so I can work on another book
-Playing matchmaker (a modern day Emma, that's me! Where's Mr. Knightly?)
-Falling asleep typing, but my little ones are in bed, so I do what I can, when I can!!!!!
-Getting ready for Easter tomorrow
------How much does it bother me that it's now "Spring Break" and not "Easter Vacation?"


Almost finished grading so I'll continue with At Last's sequel this coming week. :)

Nighty Night, everyone!

~Annge

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Anngela. You just continue. We always touch with you. BTW you may get all of your needs from Boutiqueken.